Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Now In Theaters

It is THE greatest challenge an independent filmmaker faces...getting your hard work (and that of everyone involved) to an audience. After several showings of D.I.N.K.s there is no doubt in my mind that this is as good (if not better) a comedy than any that Hollywood has offered lately and I have the audience reaction to prove it. Alas, I only have word-of-mouth and the internet to promote and market this great comedy. So we will keep showing it in theaters as longs as we can and continue to get it to the public. So, to those who have seen it and liked it...spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really interested in seeing the movie, but I fear it'll never come to my city. Do you have any plans to stream it or allow it to be downloaded in the future?

    ReplyDelete